Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Moment When You Were Born

Is it weird that I remember peoples Facebook statuses if they really speak to me? Yes? Whatever. So my RA, Sebastian, had posted this quote the other day on his status and it read something along the lines of, "There are two important times in your life, the moment you born and the moment you realize why you were born." Over the past week I have been making alot of time for this spare time writing blog and can't seem to put it down.

It's almost like the world has too many stories and characters to let it all trickle away into faded memory rather than writing it down. Everyone has a story to tell and this is mine, still in the process but its a form of figuring out my next chapter. It really makes me wonder if I should drop the whole become an environmental layer and save the planet from the human consumption rates and just write.

This could be my moment, when I realize that my hands were meant to type what I see good in the world, not petitions about what I see bad in the world. Though I wouldn't be paid as much, I would feel rich in the comfort that I can be my absolute self. I guess this is what growing up is, weighing options of what you want and what you can sacrifice for your future.

No comments:

Post a Comment