Friday, November 4, 2011

Revolutionary Thinking

Hello to my zero followers its so great to have you all supporting my new idea in become a daily blogger. As your average college student I spend most of my time on facebook and twitter posting things in hopes that people think I'm funny (note: the use of hopes should be bolded). Therefore I decided rather than using my energy in wanting people to like my statuses, why not start a blog where my careful thinking can be harnessed into writing that is somewhat tolerated as a progressive cultural artifact. So who am I? Just your typical college student just trying to figure out what the real meaning of life is. No I am not someone who sits in their room and eats their feelings away. I am the HAPPIEST person you will meet. I love life. I just don't understand it. And that is where we start off, with my daily life interactions- funny or not laugh with me...please.

No comments:

Post a Comment